We have been offered the fantastic opportunity to operate a pop-up residency at a fantastic social justice co-working space in SE11 as well as for corporate events.
We are looking for a hands on Head Barista to start ASAP, a key staff member who can create a unique experience for our customers and mentor our beneficiaries from disadvantaged backgrounds to develop vocational and employability skills.
You’ll be using a lever arm machine , nude espresso and a pedal powered grinder on our Velopresso coffee trike.
- Experience as a Senior Barista and minimum 1 year in an artisan cafe environment.
- A commitment to delivering the highest customer care.
- Confident, personable, presentable – loves artisan coffee and people!
- English speaking skills (valid passport and work permit)
- Cashing up at end of day and stock management.
- Ability to work in a small team and on their own.
- Keen to pass on their knowledge to the next gen of baristas.
- Solid attention to detail.
Training in Health & Safety and ongoing barista skills will be provided.
Start date: ASAP
8am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
An eye for the detail, great presentation and quality is a must. You’ll be running the show each day and managing a small team of baristas as we expand. As we grow so will your role.